Degree type(s): Master's; Concentration
Degree field(s): Business & Finance
Location(s): Online; Alexandria, MN; Billings, MT; Bismarck, ND; Dickinson, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND
Gain executive business leadership skills with this 3-course concentration you can add to your MBA degree or MS in Business degree at the University of Mary.
The Executive MBA or MS in Business program concentration is designed to advance your business management knowledge and prepare you for leadership positions in diverse business settings. Executive career skills covered in the master’s degree program include evaluating the financial position of a firm, integrating business operations from a systems perspective, incorporating IT into decision making and evaluations, and planning and managing multi-disciplinary, team-based projects.
The University of Mary offers accelerated online or evening classes to make it even faster and more convenient to earn your graduate business degree at one of the most affordable private universities in the nation.
Executive Concentration Highlights
- Earn your MBA degree, MS in Business or Master of Project Management degree with an Executive concentration in a flexible, accelerated evening or online program you can complete in as few as 18 months. Evening courses are available in Bismarck, Fargo, and Grand Forks Air Force Base in North Dakota; or at Fort Riley, Kansas; and meet one night each week.
- Learn from world-class faculty who are recognized as business leaders in their communities and in the region, and bring real-world, business experience to the graduate program at the University of Mary.
- Get valuable support throughout your master’s degree program with personal advising and career mentoring services.
- Pursue your MBA degree or MS in Business degree online using Canvas, our state-of-the-art online learning platform.
- Study in a business program grounded in Christian, Catholic, Benedictine values that will enrich your life and career.
Why Choose the Executive Concentration?
Executives work in diverse industries and in businesses of every size. According to the US Department of Labor, executive and business management positions will continue to grow steadily over the next decade. Job applicants who hold a master’s degree in business, particularly with an emphasis in executive administration, may also have an advantage.
Other MBA and MS in Business Concentrations
In addition to the Executive concentration, the University of Mary also offers the following degree concentrations which you can add to your MBA degree or MS in Business degree program:
- Energy Management (evening or online program)
- Healthcare (evening or online program)
- Healthcare Informatics (evening or online program)
- Human Resources Management (evening or online program)
- Project Management (evening or online program)
- Public Administration (evening or online program)
- Virtuous Leadership (Online)
EXECUTIVE CONCENTRATIONIn addition to completing the curriculum listed above, you will take the following courses to complete the Executive Concentration:
- MGT 575 Information Systems for Managers
- MGT 645 Organizational Communication and Transition Management
- MGT 696 Strategic Planning and Execution