University of Mary Service Trips
The University of Mary, following its Benedictine values, offers you a unique opportunity to serve others throughout the world.
Mary’s Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy graduate students are able to actively take part in our Guatemala and Peru service trips.
- Students volunteer through The God’s Child Project (a nonpolitical, international humanitarian organization that develops and administers health, education, family foster care, community development, and human rights protection systems in the world's poorest nations).
- Location: Antigua, Guatemala
- Program length: 10 days
- Majors: Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy graduate students
- Physical Therapy graduate students have a unique and life-changing opportunity to complete clinical hours (up to two months) at Corpus et Vita clinic and “La Alegría en el Señor” school in Lima, Peru.
- Occupational Therapy gradudate students can take part in a 10-day service program at “La Alegría en el Señor” school in Lima, Peru during the summer.
- All Health Science majors and minors are welcome to be part of the Peru Medical mission during the Spring break every year.