To identify and develop exemplary servant leaders of moral courage.
Graduates of this program will demonstrate competence in the following leadership qualities and skills:
Gary Tharaldson School of Business Emerging Leaders Academy
- Servant leadership rooted in moral courage
- Professional behaviors
- Values based decision making
- Collaborative leadership and effective teams
- Cultural competency and a global leadership perspective
- Leading change and innovative thinking
- Evaluation of the effects of personal choices and actions on others and commitment to personal and professional growth.
- The ability to foster relationships with the community
- Systems based and critical thinking
For students majoring in Business Administration; Computer Information Systems; Information Technology; Accounting; Communications; Business Communications; Banking and Financial Services; Marketing; Sport and Leisure Management; Engineering Science; Pre-Law.
School of Health Sciences Emerging Leaders Academy
For students majoring in Nursing; Occupational Therapy; Physical Therapy; Athletic Training; Exercise Science; Respiratory Therapy; Clinical Lab Science; Radiologic Technology; Pre-Professional areas (Pre-Med; Pre-Dental; Pre-Chiropractic; Pre-Pharmacy; Pre- Optometry; Pre-Veterinary Science).
School of Education and Behavioral Science Emerging Leaders Academy
For students majoring in Elementary Education; Early Childhood Education; Special Education; Secondary Education (Business; Biology; Math; English; Music); Psychology; Criminal Justice; Social Work; Addiction Counseling.