Come Visit Us
“Community” is Mary’s middle name.
When you visit the University of Mary, you’ll notice some extraordinary things: Like how our world-class professors mentor students. Or how we come together to serve others. Or how everyone on campus seems to know each other.
See what it’s like to be part of the Mary community by visiting our beautiful campus—nestled in the hills overlooking the Missouri River—in Bismarck, North Dakota.
At Mary, you can customize your visit to your interests:
- Tour campus and really get a feel for our unique community.
- Meet professors in your field. Talk to students. Sit in on a class.
- Have lunch on us!
Visiting really is the best way to understand what sets Mary apart.
Want to attend a group open house?
Group open house events are scheduled for the following dates:
- February 15, 2016 (10am - 2pm) - Register Now
Want an individual visit and tour of our campus?
Schedule your visit today! And let us know how you’d like it customized just for you.
Looking to come out to campus for a day? We'd love to have you! If you would like to schedule a tour with one of our friendly admissions representatives, just click below.
- To help make your visit to campus easier, the University of Mary can offer a complimentary
hotel room when traditional undergraduate students make a formal campus visit. The
only limitations are that:
- We can only pay for one room, one night, once per student; and
- You must live more than 200 miles from campus to be eligible. So keep in mind that if you are planning to make multiple campus visits to Mary, we will only be able to offer a free room for one of those trips.
- You must be considering full-time enrollment on the main campus in Bismarck as a first-time freshman or a traditional transfer student.
- If you would like us to book a room for you, just mark that you need overnight accommodations when filling out your campus visit request online and we will book the room and send you the confirmation information. Please note that if you book your own accommodations, we cannot reimburse you.
If you are looking to book a hotel room in Bismarck while you’re visiting campus or attending an event, the document below lists the hotels nearest to our campus in southern Bismarck.
- If you are driving to our campus, there are several visitor parking spaces reserved directly in front of the Benedictine Center, near the bell tower. Should these spots all be full, simply park in one of the nearby parking lots and the Office of Enrollment Services will ensure you are not given a parking ticket.
- If you are flying into Bismarck, the Bismarck Airport (BIS) has rental car stations available near the luggage claim, as well as shuttle service to several area hotels. There are also taxi, limo, and bus options available to travelers. See full details at www.bismarckairport.com, under the Parking menu along the top of the screen.